The ideal service for seniors who are living in their own home but require some assistance to maintain their independence. Carol provides compassionate care while meeting the specific needs of each client.
What services are provided?
- Playing board games, cards, puzzles
- Arts and crafts
- Gentle exercises
- Light housekeeping: dusting, vacuuming, sweeping, tidying up the kitchen/bathroom, loading & unloading the dishwasher
- Laundry, changing the bedding
- Meal preparation
- Monitor bathing for safety
- Personal hygiene assistance
- Medication reminders
- Errands, grocery shopping
- Drive to appointments
What services are not provided?
- Medical care or advice
- Nail trimming, shaving, hair cutting
- Managing medications
- Lifts or transfers
- Heavy lifting over 25 lbs
- Heavy housekeeping including: cleaning windows, washing floors, cleaning ovens or fridges
- Gardening, mowing lawns or landscaping
- Engaging in recreation activities outside of what is in the plan of care
- Supporting activities that are illegal
Up to 3 hour visit: $40/hour
Over 3 hour visit: $35/hour
Over 12 hours: $30/hour
Mileage when driving client: .59/km
Payment is due at completion of each visit. Payable by cheque, cash or etransfer.